Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
In this section, you will find information and documents needed to apply to the Village of Hales Corners for a new Restaurant, Village Retail Food Establishment, or Temporary Event Restaurant License.  If you have an existing establishment and need a renewal form, please contact the Health Department at 529-6155.

Renewal license applications for existing establishments will be sent to you from the Health Department, usually in May, and due by June 30.

Your establishment is classified either as a Restaurant or a Village Retail Food Establishment - not both.  You are strongly encouraged to contact the Health Department to obtain information regarding establishment type and complexity for licensing and fee purposes.