Municipal Judge: Honorable Jennine T. Sonntag
Court Clerk: Debi Wojnowski
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (414) 529-6145
Fax: (414) 529-6142 - ATTN: Court Clerk
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. except on scheduled court dates
- CASH or CHECK payments are accepted in-person Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 3:30pm at the Court window.
- CREDIT or DEBIT card payments are accepted ON-LINE ONLY at AllPaid.com using pay location code 7036. You must know the amount due as this service will not provide that information. If you do not know this, please call 414-529-6145 or email the court clerk at [email protected].
- If an unpaid forfeiture has been turned over to collections, please contact Department of Revenue-State Debt collection at (608)264-0345.
IN PERSON CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
- Arrive at SCHEDULED COURT TIME – 1st come, 1st serve basis
- Prosecutor begins at approx. 4:00pm - Judge arrives around 4:30pm
- Check-in with Clerk - have citation available along with completed Notice of Plea form
If you do not wish to contest your citation, please send a check or money order payable to Village of Hales Corners Municipal Court and mail to the below address or payments are accepted ON-LINE only at www.Allpaid.com on or before your court date. Cash or Check payments are accepted in-person M-F from 8:00am-3:30pm (excluding weekends & holidays).
Failure to pay on or before your scheduled court date or enter a plea will result in a default judgment with forfeiture and penalties assessed against you.
Hales Corners Municipal Court
5635 S New Berlin Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
Phone (414) 529-6145
Fax (414) 529-6142 (Attn: Clerk of Court)
Email Address : [email protected]