Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Who takes care of my water service?

Village properties are served through one of the following methods: private wells, community wells, or City of Milwaukee Water.  Property owners receive bills directly from the community well or City of Milwaukee if they are connected to either of these systems.  Private wells are not regulated by the Village.  For information on abandoning a private well, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.