Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

How do I view my property survey?

The village only maintains copies of surveys that were submitted with building permits/plans. There is not a Surveyor on staff at the village who handles property surveys and we do not have recent copies of surveys for a majority of properties in Hales Corners. If you need to obtain a current property survey you will need to contact a private surveying company. You may access the Milwaukee County GIS website and use the interactive mapping link to view property lines for all properties in the county.